Kitchen ventilation cleaning
Why is it necessary?
Kitchen grease duct cleaning is required by standards in force in Estonia! Nowadays, the kitchen ventilation cleanliness is under great attention of the Rescue Board. Due to uncleaned kitchen ventilation, the Rescue Board may shut down the whole restaurant straight away.
Estonian Standard EVS 812-2:2014>
Fire Safety in Buildings
8.1.3 Professionally used kitchen ventilation ducts should be cleaned according to
the intensity of use.
- At least once a quarter if the appliances are used daily from 12 h to16 h.
- At least once a halfyear if the appliances are used daily from 6 h to12 h.
- At least once a year if the appliances are used daily from 2 h to 6 h.
Why should you choose namely ASBEKO AIR for your cleaning partner?
- We will remind our customers about the next cleaning time. You can engage yourself with your main job, and we will take care of the fire safety of your system.
- Acts and all other documents are always found in our system.
- We have developed our own treatment technology and chemicals for removing the fat.
- Asbeko Air is the only company which uses hot steam for cleaning. The result is many times better than normal mechanical scraping. But at the same time less expensive than dry ice.
- Since the responsibility for the quality of the cleaning is transferred to the Contracting Authority, we will not issue unrealistic bids. Which means a good work quality is directly resulting from time of work carried out.
What are the parts of the kitchen extraction system?
- A hood, which contains grease filters (traps).
- Shafts (ventilation pipes)
- An extract fan that draws fat vapour through ventilation pipes out of the house.
Efficiency of the regularly performed cleaning of the professional kitchen exhaust systems:
- Reduced risk of fire in the kitchen
- Improved working environment for the kitchen personnel
- Improved ventilation to remove fumes and vapours.
- Lower insurance costs (offered by some insurance companies)
Photos about the cleaning of kitchen grease channels:
Our contracted cleaning objects:
- All exhaust systems for cold and hot stalls in the PRISMA shopping centre chain all over Estonia
- All exhaust systems for cold and hot stalls in the RIMI shopping centre chain all over Estonia
- All HESBURGER restaurants all over Estonia
- Exhaust systems of kitchens for the President of the Republic of Estonia
- All CHOPSTICKS restaurants all over Estonia
- All Little India restaurants all over Estonia
- All Baby-Back restaurants all over Estonia
- All restaurants of the Viru Hotel
- All restaurants of the Radisson Hotel
- All Vapiano Restaurants in Estonia and Finland
- Grease channels in kitchens of Tallink’s ships
- Kitchen exhaust systems in the ships of Saaremaa Laevakompanii
- Exhaust systems in cafes of the Tallinn Airport
- Kitchen exhaust systems in Hotel Euroopa
- Kitchen exhaust systems in Hotel Metropol
- Kitchen exhaust systems in Hotel Meriton
- Kitchen exhaust systems in Hotel Grand Viljandi
- Kitchen exhaust systems in Hotel Laulasmaa SPA
- Kitchen exhaust systems in Hotel Barons
- Restaurants: Chedi, Bocca, Noa, Carramba, Järve AMPS, Kochi Aidad, Roots, Kalevi Jahtklubi, Silk, Da Vinci, Clayhills, CHI, Basiilik, Tchaikovski, Foorum Cinemas, Tommi Grill, Velve Cafe, Kikka Kõrts, Ribe, Kompressor, AED, Ö/2 kokka, Reval Cafe, Pagaripoisid cafes and production premises, Balthasar, Argentiina, ST Patric, Cubanita, Kebab House, Hiiu Pubi, Villa Thai, etc.…
Recommendations of the Rescue Board about the maintenance and cleaning of the ventilation system for the Client